PENGARUH TINGKAT PEMAHAMAN PAJAK DAN SANKSI PAJAK TERHADAP KEPATUHAN WAJIB PAJAK DI KABUPATEN TAKALAR

  • Atia Kirana W STIE AMKOP Makassar
  • Usri Usran STIE AMKOP Makassar
Keywords: Tax Understanding, Tax Sanctions, Taxpayer Compliance in Takalar Regency

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to examine the characteristics of tax understanding and tax significance on taxpayer compliance. The population of this research is taxpayers who are registered at the takalar district tax office with a total sample of 100 people who can be respondents. The analytical method used is descriptive statistics and multiple linear regression analysis. This study used a data collection method in the form of a questionnaire method. The data were analyzed using the SPSS statistical program

The results of this study explain that there is no significant influence between the tax understanding variable on taxpayer compliance while the tax sanction variable has a positive and significant effect on tax pay compliance. The test results obtained by the coefficient of determination the adjusted R square value is 0.466. This shows that 46.6% of taxpayer compliance is influenced by the variation of the two variables, namely tax understanding (X1) and tax sanctions (X2). While the remaining 53.4% ​​is influenced by other variables which are not researched. The results of data analysis support the research hypothesis which states that tax understanding has a positive effect on taxpayer compliance at the tax office in Takalar district. The results of data analysis support the research hypothesis which states that tax sanctions have a positive effect on taxpayer compliance. While the results of the analysis of the standardized beta coefficient test, it is known that the value of the standardized beta coefficient (ß) of the Tax Sanctions variable (ß1) is 0.682 greater than the standardized beta coefficient of the Tax Understanding variable (ß2) of 0.034. Thus it can be said that the Tax Sanctions variable has a dominant influence on taxpayer compliance. So that the Tax Sanctions hypothesis testing has a dominant influence on taxpayer compliance at the Tax Office in Takalar Regency.

References

Adiasa Nirawan. 2013. Pengaruh Pemahaman Peraturan Pajak Terhadap Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak Dengan Preferensi Risiko Sebagai Variabel Moderating. Skripsi. Universitas Negeri Semarang

Arum, Harjanti Puspa. (2012). Pengaruh Kesadaran Wajib Pajak, Pelayanan Fiskus, dan Sanksi Pajak Terhadap Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak Orang Pribadi yang Melakukan Kegiatan Usaha dan Pekerjaan Bebas (Studi di Wilayah KPP Pratama Cialacap). Skripsi. Universitas Diponegoro. Semarang.

Info pajak.ID. 2017. Sanksi Bagi Yang Tidak Membayar Pajak dengan Benar. http://www.infopajak.id/sanksi-bagi-yang-tidak-membayar-pajak-dengan-benar/.

Kadarukmi Retno. 2011. Peran Pajak Dalam Peningkatan Dunia Pendidikan. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, Vol.7, No.2: hal. 171–178, (ISSN:0216–1249).

Kusuma. (2016). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Pajak, Pemahaman Peraturan Perpajakan Serta Sanksi Perpajakan Terhadap Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak Orang Pribadi Dalam Membayar Pajak Tahun 2014 (Studi Kasus pada Wajib Pajak yang Terdaftar di Kantor Pelayanan Penyuluhan dan Konsultasi Perpajakan Wonosobo).

Parera Andrea Meylita. 2017. Pengaruh Kesadaran Wajib Pajak, Sanksi Perpajakan, Pengetahuan Perpajakan, Dan Pelayanan Fiskus Terhadap Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak Bumi Dan Bangunan. Jurnal Akuntansi Vol. 5 No. 1, p-ISSN: 2088-768X | e-ISSN: 2540-9646 | DOI 10.24964/ja.v5i1.255

Purnaditya, Riano Roy. 2015. Pengaruh Pemahaman Pajak, Kualitas Pelayanan Dan Sanksi Pajak Terhadap Kepatuhan Pajak (Studi Empiris Pada WP OP yang Melakukan Kegiatan Usaha di KPP Pratama Semarang Candisari). Skripsi diterbitkan. Semarang. Program Sarjana Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis Universitas Diponegoro.

Putut Priambodo. 2017. Pengaruh Pemahaman Peraturan Pajak, Sanksi Perpajakan, Dan Kesadaran Wajib Pajak, Terhadap Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak Orang Pribadi Di Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Kabupaten Purworejo Pada Tahun 2017. Skripsi. Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta

Josephine Nidya Prajogo, Retnaningtyas Widuri 2013. Pengaruh Tingkat Pemahaman Peraturan Pajak Wajib Pajak, Kualitas Pelayanan Petugas Pajak, Dan Persepsi Atas Sanksi Perpajakan Terhadap Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak Umkm Di Wilayah Sidoarjo. Tax & Accounting Review, Vol. 3, No.2, 2013

Undang-undang Dasar 1945 Pasal 31 ayat 4 Tentang Dana Pendidikan

Published
2021-04-26
How to Cite
Kirana W, A., & Usran, U. (2021). PENGARUH TINGKAT PEMAHAMAN PAJAK DAN SANKSI PAJAK TERHADAP KEPATUHAN WAJIB PAJAK DI KABUPATEN TAKALAR. AkMen JURNAL ILMIAH, 18(1), 110-122. https://doi.org/10.37476/akmen.v18i1.1386